Saturday 12 November 2016

EmmaOhMaGod & Yetunde’s Vintage-Inspired Pre-Wedding Shoot – #TheOhEmGees!


Comedian and OAP EmmaOhMaGod and TV producer Yetunde – the #TheOhEmGees got engaged in May this year and are about to get married!


Here’s what Emma has to say about the love of his life, who he playfully calls his ‘twin sister’ –
Have you ever met someone and you realized God was thinking of you when he created that person?
This alone is enough reason for me to know God has my best interest at heart! It was as if he asked me for dimensions before creating her… Everything made exactly according to my specifications in the exact right ratio… inside and outside… Choi! God loves me!
… and that is why I love my twin sister Yetunde.
Yes she is my WIFE to be and that means she is my WOMAN and my EVERYTHING.. including MOTHER, SISTER and anything else I choose to call her😉
#TheOhEmGees coming through…
The lovebirds shared their pre-wedding shoot with BellaNaija Weddings.

Photography: Mikealb



















No comments:

Post a Comment