Wednesday 2 November 2016

5 Things You Should Never Do,But are probably Guilty Of.



Hi guys,i was actually finding it difficult to come up with a blog post idea on my own `lifestyle this week,so i thought i`d create a list of crazy things i don`t think anyone should ever do,ever.
          However,chances are you are all probably guilty of doing-i know certainly i am too.And it hasn`t been so easy this past weeks,going to work early and coming back stressed,i really need a new job.

1.Accidentally fall into the trap of sims binge and subway surf and loose WEEKS of your life

Those games are bad.Okay so that may have been the biggest lie i`ve ever told.I so much love those games but like most people i play them everyday for about two weeks,then don`t play it again for months. They are amazing but getting stuck to a game is not.

2.Spending Too Much Time Watching Late Night Movies(am 100% guilty on this one)

I can acctually spend the whole night watching a movie i just got( if its really intresting).And this result to me waking up late in the morning,lol my mum would have to knock my room door like a thousand times before i can even open just one eye......really bad but right now am so going against sleeping late at night,am improving,instead of staying awake all night watching movies,i got something worth doing and thats my blog and its really helping me alot and also getting to know about alot of things.I`d just keep it to that.So,spend your nights doing things that you would actually benefit from.right!

3.Pressing Snooze On your Alarm More Than Once

      So guilty. I set an alarm at 2:00am at midnight and don`t even think about getting up till about 2:35am.I am the worse person for snoozing my alarm and i`m pretty sure it drives my friends crazy especially when we suppose to read during exams but i can`t help it,i`m a snoozer maybe i`ll break out of snoozing habit one day........maybe.

4.Leave All Your Work Till The Last Possible Minute

When am at home(hmmm ok it`s part of me,but i seriously wanna break from it)am soooo guilty of doing this with nearly every single work or house chores given to me.I can definitely spend the whole day watching a movie or playing subway surf or sims,and before i knew it,night falls and then i start rushing with the whole work given to me,before  that i`d be in my room stressing out,trying to gather energy to be able to finish every single work or house chores given to me in a couple of minutes.I would definitely  NOT recommend anyone doing this.
You feel so much better if you get all your work done as early as possible,as this way you dont feel super guilty for surf binge watching (playing subway,sims and watching movies)too much.
Am learning from my mistakes 100%.

5.Squeezing Your Spots & Applying Fake Face Creams(me!me!me!)

I know you`ve done all this and i definitely have wayyyy too many times,but its literally the worst thing to do.Squeezing your spots and then applying creams that are not meant for your face,which means you`re left with horrendous scars and it also makes your spots look ten times worse - dont do it,ever!



Hope you enjoyed reading my list of things no one should ever do! please leave me a comment and let me know if you`re guilty of any of these,thanks alot for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment